|Individual Psychological Therapy||£100 – £170|
|Psychiatrist initial appointment |
Psychiatrist follow up
|£500 (Diagnosis, treatment plan, report & prescription). £250 for 25 minutes follow up.|
|Repeat prescription||£90 (when no appointment is required)|
|Psychiatrist ADHD initial appointment and report||£745 for 75 minutes.|
|Psychiatrist ADHD follow up appointment including prescription||£250 for 25 minutes.|
|Psychological Counselling||New trainee counsellor: £40 Advanced trainee counsellor: £60 First year of Doctorate: £80 Second year of Doctorate: £90 Final year of Doctorate: £100|
|Psychologist Clinical Director Dr Becky Spelman||£500|
|Health Insurance||Psychologists & Psychotherapists: £190 total fee: Psychiatrists: £500 The extra fees for health insurance is due to extra admin time required (Invoice sent to your health insurance company). Aviva Health, AXA PPP Healthcare, BUPA, CIGNA, Exeter Family Friendly, Groupama Healthcare, PruHealth, Simplyhealth, WPA Find out more about having your therapy fees covered by your insurance company here.|
|Letter from a Psychologist (up to 2 pages)||£170|
|Assessment and short report from a Psychologist||£340|
|Medico legal Report from a Psychologist (10-15 pages approx)||£1500|
|Medico legal Report from a Psychiatrist (10-15 pages approx)||£2000|
|15 Minute Initial Phone Chat with a Therapist||Free|
|1 Year Unlimited||Unlimited therapy, 1 session per week, and unlimited 15 minute support calls between sessions.|
- Psychological therapy sessions are 50 minutes in duration.
- This same time will be reserved for you each week should you decided to continue with your therapy sessions.
- Weekly attendance is required in order for you to benefit from therapy.
- Late cancellations and missed appointments sessions are payable in full unless 48 hours notice is given and an exceptional circumstance has arisen.
- If you do not commitment to regular therapy your therapists might not be able to continue seeing you for treatment unless you have moved to a maintenance program with your therapists after already sucessfully having engaged in weekly session.
- Please note that there is no reception at evenings and weekends, so you’ll be asked to meet your therapist at the exact appointment time.
- To receive the block booking discount 6 sessions must be booked and paid in full.
*If these prices are not affordable for you we recommend our partner company which offers affordable therapy with less senior practitioners. Contact us to find out more.
Therapy Via Health Insurance
Did you know that your health insurance company might cover the costs of your treatment? Many health insurance policies can be invoiced directly for talking therapy or psychiatry sessions and you will never have to pay for the sessions yourself. Call your insurance company and ask if they will cover your treatment.
Benefits of therapy via insurance
Some people that could benefit from therapy are put off by the long NHS referral times and the expense of turning to private health care. However, health insurance can cover the complete cost of therapy treatments.
Recognising the important role therapy can play in recovery and wellbeing, insurers are increasingly including them in their policies. Therapy can be used for a range of purposes, as either standalone treatment or to complement other medical treatment being given. Insurance can give you access to treatment options that might otherwise have been inaccessible to you, aiding your overall health.
It’s not just niche health insurance companies that can cover therapy treatment either, among the leading insurers AVIVA, Cigna, Vitality Health, Bupa, WPA, Allianz, and Axa PPP, all offer a level of cover within some of their policies. As a result, it’s worthwhile calling your health insurance provider to see if your agreement covers therapy if there’s a treatment that you could benefit from.
How can i access therapy via insurance in london?
If you would like to talk to someone about therapy via insurance, please get in touch with the Private Therapy Clinic on Whatsapp message at: +447434585472 email, chat bot or book online to arrange an appointment.